Nowadays, people are not only accustomed to unhealthy diet but are also exposed to various external environmental pollution, radiation and so on. These factors have led people to be unable to get sufficient and the right nutrients from their daily diet.
[Chlorella Vulgaris] has high nutritional value among the algae family.
INPPAR® contain 100% Chlorella Vulgaris and its thin membrane ensure good absorption. Thus, it is known as a natural green health product that provides benefits to the body.
KKLIU no.: 2384/2021
This is a traditional product advertisement.
100% Chlorella Vulgaris
(3 bottles x 200mg x 240 tablets)
The recommended dosage intake is as below:
- Adult: Take 8-10 tablets with lukewarm water after meal and take 3 times a daily
1. What is INPPAR®? What does it contain?INPPAR® is a natural food supplement which contains 100% Cryptomonadales.
2. What is Cryptomonadales? What are the differences between Cryptomonadales and other algae?Algae are not new to consumers, especially chlorella and spirulina. Both species contain different nutrients, for example, chlorella contains specific growth factors and is rich in chlorophyll whilst spirulina is rich in vitamins, minerals and contains unique phycocyanin.
After almost 20 years of research, Prof. Wang Shun Te has been able to develop Cryptomonadales, a new species of algae using bio-technology. Its ultra-thin membrane allows a high absorption rate in the body of up to 95%. Cryptomonadales contains essential nutrients including chlorophyll, phycocyanin, cell growth factors, beta-carotene, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and most of all, an abundance of PPARs activators. Cryptomonadales has been cited as the trigger factor in Chinese Medicine that is able to activate body cells, hence its name "Cryptomonadales" which makes it the best health superfood.
3. What is PPARs activator?PPARs are the "nuclear hormone receptor super family". This super family can be divided into PPAR α, β and γ respectively. These three types have different physiological functions, for eg: PPAR α, works mainly in the liver, muscle and heart; PPAR γ, works mainly in adipose tissue, intestines and pancreas; PPAR β works mainly in the skin and skeletal muscles. PPARs can affect the gene expression of tissues or organs and thus able to modulate human metabolism and health.
In short, PPARs are the main keys to activate body cells but an agent is needed to turn the keys in order to start the cell functions. Think of PPARs as a high performance sports car and PPARs activators as the key to start the car engine, thus it helps to improve health effectively.
4. Which foods contain PPARs activators?Whilst some foods and herbs such as: bitter melon, soybean, mango skin, pomegranate, green tea, yam, licorice etc have been found to contain PPARs activators, does this make these items superfoods? Clearly, the answer is no because the issue is how much PPARs activators can be found in those foods and how active those PPARs activators are!
Some consumers think that it is good enough just to eat foods that contain PPARs activators. The PPARs activators content in these foods is too little to produce the significant health benefits that Cryptomonadales offers.
5. What is Healthy Food Certification?Taiwan's Department of Health Administration started to implement [Health Food Control Act] since August 3, 1999. Health Food is defined as food that is able to provide specific nutrients or have specific health benefits. In order to obtain the certification, it must comply with these conditions: scientifically proven to be safe and effective, scientifically proven that its benefits are stable and that it is not harmful to human health. Lastly it must meet the standard of health effect assessments and toxicological evaluation assessments. Cryptomonadales has already received three Health Food Certificates which is referred to as: Tri-Health Certification.
6. If I am able to consume balanced nutrition daily, do I still need to take INPPAR®?Daily supplementation of Cryptomonadales is needed. It is doubtful that we can achieve a balanced diet today. It is also highly unlikely that we can get adequate PPARs activators on a daily basis because not every food contains PPARs activators.
To make matters worse, there are a range of external factors such as: environmental pollution, lack of exercise, emotional stress, radiation damage and so on causing the body to be full of toxins! This causes genetic damage causing cells to function abnormally and leading to various degenerative diseases.
Cryptomonadales does not only provides complete nutrition, the absorption and digestibility of body to it can be up to 95%. And most importantly, it contains abundant PPARs activators that are necessary for the protection of health.
7. Can it replace other products?No product can replace others as each product has its unique functions and nutrients. On the contrary, an effect called "Synergistic" effect can be produced where it will show greater health benefits to those who take a combination of different products. The PPARs activators help to start and activate body cells so that the health can reach its peak.
8. How to consume this product?The recommended dosage is as follows:
- Adult: Take 8-10 tablets with lukewarm water after meal and take 3 times daily.
9. Do I need to follow the dosage intake as recommended? Why?Yes, because PPARs activates the cell’s gene activity, it improves body health from the most basic unit in the body. Therefore, you need to take the product continuously for 3 months. Nevertheless, depending on different health problems and their severity, or for those who experience drastic ‘healing crisis’, they may adjust the dosage accordingly.
10. Can I take INPPAR® together wth my prescription medicines?Yes, but it is better to wait at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before you take any medications so as to avoid any impact on its effectiveness and the absorption rate.
11. Algae are relatively heaty naturally? How about INPPAR®?Algae usually are temperate based. However, only some consumers may feel “heaty” after taking INPPAR®. If you’re taking INPPAR®, we recommend that you to drink more water every day.
12. Who needs INPPAR®?Basically, this product is suitable for everyone, especially those who are physically weak, pregnant or lactating women, the elderly, patients white-collar group, obesity, anaemia/low blood pressure, those who are having the 3 HIGH’s (high blood glucose, high cholesterol, high blood pressure) and people who are having unhealthy lifestyles.
13. What possible healing crisis may occur after taking INPPAR®?Cryptomonadales helps to revitalise the functions of the degenerative organs and may cause temporary body reactions. It may vary depending on one’s dosage, living lifestyle, age, illness, physical strength etc. Common reactions are like green stools, itchy skin, temporary increase in blood pressure or blood glucose, insomnia, dizziness, farting, lethargy and so on. Generally, these reactions will subside and return to normal within 1-2 weeks. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, drink more water and take more rest, these can help to improve health faster.
14. Why the colour of INPPAR® is not consistent?INPPAR® is grown in Taiwan. Because sunlight varies in 4 seasons, it affects the amount of chlorophyll in INPPAR®, resulting in a change in colour. However, this will not affect INPPAR®’s overall nutrients content.
INPPAR® Processing & Manufacturing
INSAAN Nutritious Salad
INSAAN DIY face mask